On the last day of Latinx Heritage Month I thought why not promote upcoming YA books. While I would love to do an exhaustive list of ALL Latinx (YA, Adult, MG and picture books) that’s going to be released in the coming months and next year.
This was more of a last minute putting together this list in a whim because even though LHM is over after today, there’s still amazing and magical and funny and sweet and heartwrenching books upcoming to support and read.
- 💭A SITTING IN ST. JAMES by Rita Williams-Garcia (Quill Tree Books, 25/05/2021)
- ☀️💘PERFECTLY PAVIN by Olivia Abtahi (G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers, May 2021) – cover upcoming
- ☀️💘SIMONE BREAKS ALL THE RULES (Simone Breaks All the Rules #1) by Debbie Rigaud (Scholastic, 01/06/2021)
- 🔮FIRE WITH FIRE by Destiny Soria (HMH, 08/06/21)
- ☀️🌈FIFTEEN HUNDRED MILES FROM THE SUN by Jonny Garza Villa (08/06/2021) – cover upcoming
- 🍽☀️How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love With the Universe by Raquel Vasquez Gilliland (Simon Pulse, 2021 TBA)
- 🌈☀️💘Like A Love Song by Gabriela Martins (Underlined, Delacorte 2021 TBA)
- ☀️💘Our Way Back To Always by Nina Moreno (Disney Hyperion, 2021 TBA)
- ☀️💘Sanctuary by Karla Cornejo Villavicencio (Kokila, 2021 TBA)
I had a lot of fun this LHM, and I can’t wait to continue promoting, reading and reviewing more Latinx stories.
Any books from this list that you are looking forward to? I really can’t pick one I want to read more, oh wait Illusionary, I need that book in my life ASAP.
Did I miss any?